Pages

Monday, July 28, 2014

Update

Today feels like turning the page in a book and seeing a brand new chapter.

I quit my job to focus on school full time for a while. I'm not sure how long I will take a break from work, but it's only day one and I already feel amazing. There is no one on the campus right now except a few employees. I am sitting outside trying to catch up on all the homework I fell behind in while at work. I feel like so much stress has left my brain.

I realize that on this blog, I haven't been updating much of what's been going on. I will take care of that soon. There is a lot that has changed, and a lot I feel like saying. Like most things in my life, I feel embarrassed because my family has a thing for being judgmental and treating me different because of my life choices. One of the things that has changed about me is that I no longer care so much what people think about me, and I'm going to prove it by speaking freely about my choices and honestly letting my life details out. I have to get back to studying now, but in a few hours I will talk a bit more about what's been happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment